March 22, 18h—4h
We drop the first beat at 18:00 and the line up will go as follows:
- 18:00 - 20:00 — Girl Blunt
- 20:00 - 22:00 — Musica for Cholos
- 22:00 - 24:00 — Juju Lily
- 00:00 - 02:00 — Dar Disku
- 02:00 - 04:00 — Funkamente
A couple details:
- You'll only be able to get in the party if you RSVP'd. If we happen to be at max capacity, please be patient. We start at 18:00, get down early to make sure you're in.
- We have Shay Ola, The Accidental Chef who will be cooking with fire, giving us a preview from his upcoming restaurant opening, Queimado. So if you don't wanna go home after work to eat come join us. Dinner will be on a first come, first serve basis until its sold out. Check the menu and prices below.
- There's going to be great cocktails (ranging from 6 to 9 euros) and beer (1.5 euro) by the "Vatos Locos" bar team.
- Drinks and Food are cash only and we don't have cigarettes on site. Please arm up with tobacco before coming. There is a Multibanco (ATM) next to the Bombeiros do Beato (which is right next us).
"Meat in your Mouth" - 8€
"Meat is Murder" (Veg) - 8€
To get here ask your favourite ride-app to drop you at "Casa do Bacalhau" and cross the street and walk to the green door to check-in. - You can also check this little map we made for you: https://goo.gl/maps/XWMKv4cBriG2
See you soon!